Hello all you anonymous awesome people!!!
Today I am going to share some awesome videos based on the famous book “The Power of Physical Intelligence” written by the most famous MultiMillion Copy Bestselling Author Tony Buzan.
The book features 10 Awesome Physically Intelligent People who have conquered the impossible feats of human history. Most importantly most of the Stars are alive even now. So this is not a book which is like the Usual Fitness Motivational Books available in the market but is a beautiful book full of amazing facts about our Human Anatomy and its amazing features that can be used to your own body.
The book is divided into 10 chapters.
- And it covers all aspects right from explaining what are the basics of human anatomy and how our brain plays a major role in building our body.
- It also features some amazing exercises which helps you build energy, endurance and most importantly your stamina.
- One of the most interesting concepts portrayed in the book is the DVD – Diet, Vitamins, Drugs. DVD explains how when served with right proportion can work wonders to human body.
- Tony Buzan also explains the amazing concepts behind the Human Body and how its limitations can be bent over time when you start working on your body in the right way.
- Have you ever thought how much your walking style determines your fitness levels?
- Have you given a thought how much your pulse says about the minute details in your body?
- Have you ever pondered there are a trillion people who are guarding your entire body on a 24*7 basis and how you can rule them according to your will with the right intelligence of how your body works.
- Buzan further takes us into a walk-through where the various myths related to Human Bodies and Aging are demystified. Tony proves how much mental age actually increases with age and how you can age gracefully.
- One of the most important things which i liked in this book are the quotes which are sprinkled evenly in the book. One such quote which i liked the most was
Age … is a matter of feeling, not of years – George William Curtis
Finally before ending the book, Tony takes us through several other intelligence’s which collectively when applied to our life enhances not just our lives but helps us become more beautiful from inside as well.
Here i am sharing you few videos which speak of one such limit which the following Physically Intelligent Star has overcome.
Christopher D’Olier Reeve(September 25, 1952 – October 10, 2004) was an American actor, film director, producer, screenwriter, author and activist. He achieved stardom for his acting achievements, in particular his motion-picture portrayal of the DC comic book superhero, Superman.
On May 27, 1995, Reeve became a quadriplegic after being thrown from a horse during an equestrian competition in Culpeper, Virginia. He required a wheelchair and breathing apparatus for the rest of his life. He lobbied on behalf of people with spinal-cord injuries and for human embryonic stem cell research, founding the Christopher Reeve Foundation and co-founding the Reeve-Irvine Research Center. (Source: Wikipedia)
How did he motivate himself even after suffering such huge disaster which paralyzed his whole body right down the neck?
Michael Schumacher (born 3 January 1969) is a retired German racing driver. Schumacher is a seven-time Formula One (F1) World Champion and is widely regarded as one of the greatest F1 drivers of all time. He holds many of Formula One’s driver records, including most championships, race victories, fastest laps, pole positions and most races won in a single season – 13 in 2004. In 2002, he became the only driver in Formula One history to finish in the top three in every race of a season and then also broke the record for most consecutive podium finishes. According to the official Formula One website, he is “statistically the greatest driver the sport has ever seen”. (Source:Wikipedia)
Its not pure “Luck”. Its pure example of “Mind Over Matter”
More Videos in the next part.
Until then please keep yourself motivated.
Thanks a lot for reading this article.
Love you all,