Before i start writing anything for this post my big thanks and hugs to Mayur for nominating me for the Liebster Award which i never had dreamt of.
Thanks Mayur for your kind gesture towards a poor blogger like me.
(Here are the rules:
1. Link back to the blogger who nominated you.
2. Answer the 11 questions given to you by the blogger who nominated you.
3. Nominate 11 other bloggers with less than 200 followers.
4. Go to the blogs you nominated and notify them of your nomination.
5. Give your nominees 11 questions to answer.)
This is my post:
Mayur is a very good blogger who captures your attention with his beautiful flow of words.
These are my questions asked by Mayur:
1.What’s your relaxing mantra?
Music – Yoga – Books
2. Which incident has touched you most in your life?
My father’s death.
3. What’s the thing you wanted most in your life?
A Best friend.
4. Which of your childhood memory is the prettiest one, please brief.
5. The top 5 destinations you want to cover in your life.
Himalayas, Hampi, Rishikesh, Mysore, Mount Kailash
6. Your favourite movie
Alice in Wonderland
7. Which is your favorite book and why?
Steve Jobs – An Autobiography by Walter Isaacson
This book gave me the courage to confess all the dirty truths about me in my public life.
8. What was your first post on your blog?
My first post was on “Love“.
9. If given chance, which fantasy world would you like to live in and why?
Obviously the world of Alice. Who would not want to be as small as an ant and again transform into monster….
10. Why did you start writing a blog?
I wanted to maintain a journal online so that someday when i am not there on this planet…. someone who shares the same struggle like me in their lives can draw some inspiration and make their lives beautiful just like mine.
11. Your favourite quote from movie/book.
Favorite quote of all time is : A thing of beauty is a joy forever by John Keats.
Here are my 11 Questions for other my nominated bloggers:
- What is blogging according to you?
- Who is your role model for blogging?
- 2 things that changed your life.
- What’s the craziest thing that you did in your life?
- How do you respond to criticism?
- 2 books which still remain fresh in your memories.
- One Movie which you suggest everybody to watch
- Your favorite blogging platform. Why
- Whats your aim in life?
- What does your blog say to the outside world?
- One award that you always crave for in real life.
Thanks a lot for reading my post…
Lots of love and hugs,