In response to The Daily Post’s writing prompt: “Kick the Bucket.“
What are the top items on your anti-bucket list — those things you never, ever want to do, places you never want to visit, books you never want to read, etc.?
During the initial days of my blogging, I used to surf through numerous blogs here and few of the blogs had listed this word “Bucket- List” in their About Pages. I used to wonder what is this bucket list all about (Blame my minimal English Gyan). I then got to know that is is nothing but a to-do list comprising of all the accomplishments that you would like to achieve in your lifetime.
As my friend keeps saying #YOLO (You Only Live Once) , I started my to-do list and thanks to Mr.Robin Sharma for further highlighting the importance of setting written goals in life. For more info click here
Coming back to today’s topic I am supposed to write down an “Anti Bucket List” which contains all the things I would never ever attempt to do in my life.
Surprisingly I have only one thing in this list..
I will never try to be someone else in my life. Because I am what I am.
- Doesn’t matter whether people accept me or reject me.
- I don’t give a damn to how much people really care about my advice.
- I don’t even care for what others judge when they see me.
- I WILL NEVER TRY TO BE SOMEONE ELSE IN MY LIFE.
- Because staying ME, saves hell lot of time in life.
Since I stay single, I am always on a constant rush to manage everything single handedly.
- I cannot afford to sit infront of mirror and brush my hair to look little more pretty.
- I don’t have the patience to go to salons and spend on lavish pedicure, manicure treatments because it seems less important to me when I see my role models.
- Its hard to be like someone else.
- You need to walk like them to be more cool.
- You need to copy their routine, to be them.
- You need to dress like them so that people will categorize you in their category.
- You need to talk like them, even if deep down your heart …. you hate those words
Just imagine, how hard it is to completely change yourself just to be someone else. Phew…
Being Original, is always a good thing in life. People value you for who you are.
Thanks for stopping by!!
Lots of hugs and love,