I am totally speechless after reading Chirus blog today. This boy Chiru always comes up with some beautiful posts in his blog. My first encounter with this blogger was when I came across his article called Institutionalized. It was indeed a very beautiful blog which captured my attention for around 2 hours. Today I opened my blog to post some blog for Thursday and lo….
I get to see that my name is mentioned in his nominations for Infinity Dreams Award. Yes this was my reaction.
Before I say anything a huge heartfelt hug to my blogger friend Chiru. Dude thanks a lot for appreciating my lil blog. (Honestly people doze off into sleep after reading my depressive posts)
So here is what this Infinity Dreams Award is all about. I am supposed to share 7 things about me and then nominate 7 bloggers for the same award. Saying 7 things about me is easy but nominating just 7 bloggers is the most difficult part.
If you see my “Blogs I follow” list you will be amazed to see that I follow all the blogs I ever visit. Each blog is a bunch of real time experiences written in as expressive as possible. Each blog is an inspiration for me to blog one more post.
So enough of Phill Pills…. lets get started
7 THINGS ABOUT ME:
- I am a big lazy girl.
- I am highly addictive to books. I have to admit that I have book fetish.
- I have zero fashion sense and I am highly confident that I can make myself look like a complete #Behenji at any given point of time. Just like this
- I love listening to romantic slow songs all the time and get high whenever I see SRK. Yes. Its ShahRukh Khan.
- I am highly addicted to self help books and I get inspired from each person I meet in life
- I love myself and I love myself more than anybody else in this world.
- I believe in the statement that “Each day is my last day. So I shall make the most of it. Jiyo Khush Raho Muskurao… Kya pata Kal Ho Na Ho…” (sounds filmy but who cares…. )
Just like this
My nominations for Infinity Dreams Award
- The one and only Supreet. My Blogging Guru who first brought out the hidden blogger out of me. Thanks Sup.
- My fellow blogger, colleague and best adviser on finding the wrong men for my life Adarsha. He has been huge inspiration to read books, watch Kannada Movies and appreciate greatness of Dr.Rajkumar and SRK.
- One of the most precious blogger friend I have ever had. Rarasaur. Her blogs are …. I wont define it here. Go find it yourself. I am sure you will not return without clicking FOLLOW button for her blog.
- Mayur ji for always unconditional support to all my posts. He has been huge source of encouragement whenever I open WordPress.com.
- I used to dread from the very sight of opening my poem book. Thanks to Vonita Buirski. Software developer, wife and mother and a beautiful blogger. Her poems inspired me to publish all those unpublished poems. Sometimes all we need in our lives are those moments where someone just provides you the right push. Thanks Vonita for being that one person in my life.
- My NCC Camp friend and a very beautiful soul presenting Hemakesh– #Airboy. He has successfully completed 10 sorties on his favorite mission called Exploring Life and his blogs are a delight to read.
- Finally, the person who nominated me for Infinity Dreams Award Mr.Chiru. I am not writing his name here just because he has nominated me. But his writings always conquer the solitary region of my heart where I have struggled just like him and have become institutionalized. Its easy to shun a talkative person saying “You talk too much” but its hard to understand why does someone speak so much. Chiru i dedicate this beautiful poem by William Wordsworth
Before ending this blog post I would like to share a beautiful quote by Ellen Degenres
No matter how popular you are as a stand-up – you can go out and fill a 10,000-seat arena and be smart and funny – it’s delicate to host an awards show and know where your place is and know that it’s not about you, that it’s about the people who are nominated, and respect that, but at the same time have your moment to show them who you are
Thanks to all you people who made my day a beautiful one.
Lots of love and hugs,