I had got a glimpse of Tony’s writing in the book Unlimited Power where he had described how much our diet plays an important role in fueling excellence and peak performance in our lives. I was amazed at all the tips given by Tony and was surprised how we all do the common mistakes and abuse our own bodies and later blame the lifestyle saying “I am tired due to this fast moving life”.
The book “Notes from a friend” is no less than a 100 pages book. It is combination of both Unlimited Power + Awaken the Giant within. The main purpose of writing this book was to condense the 400+ 400 pages worth information from both the books into one single small book. Tony has once again proved himself that he is a leader in terms of helping people realize their true potential within these 100 pages.
Here are some of the things that the book teaches you:
Following are the stories described in the above image.
Tony asks us to write down the 2 important decisions in our lives and focus on them.
TONY’S CAR RACING LESSON
TONY’S MORNING EVENING RITUAL OF ASKING QUESTIONS THAT CAN SAVE YOUR LIFE
In addition to all these, if you find a copy of Awaken the Giant Within the following chapters could be read if you find the entire book quite intimidating with its huge volume
- Decisions: The Pathway to Power
- Belief Systems: The Power to Create and the Power to Destroy
- How to get what you really want
- Questions are the Answer
- The Vocabulary of Ultimate Success
- Destroy the blocks, Break down the wall, Let Go of the Rope and Dance your way to Success: The Power of Life Metaphors
- The Magnificent Obsession- Creating a Compelling Future
- The 10 Day Mental Challenge
- Energy: The Fuel of Excellence (From Unlimited Power)
Overall I would give this book a 5/5 rating since it speaks in a very simple manner what is required to get hold of your life when life controls you and drives you crazy.