Here are the top 10 moves that I started adapting over the few years which changed my life for good.
- Never announce your moves before you make them. Keep it to yourself and journal it for your daily reference.
- Save for today.
- Plan for retirement in your early 25’s
- Decrease your dependency towards depreciating assets and plan your finances carefully.
- Always have emergency funds at your disposal. If you are wondering how much should I have in my emergency fund now, calculate it here.
- Distance yourself from people who no longer fuel your ambitions. Read how you can achieve it here.
- Take good care of your body by exercising daily. Your body will thank you later. These seven minute workouts are really going to help you begin the journey.
- Prioritize your life first. Declutter rest everything from your life. Don’t know where to start? Here are some simple and effective ways to begin with.
- Do not burn your opportunities for temporary indulgements in things which serve no purpose a year later. Always apply the 1-3-5 rule when in confusion.
- Start reading a book every day. It is always hard in the beginning but you will love reading once you start embracing it as your daily routine. ‘
What are the best moves in your life?