The top ten lessons that life taught me and I had to learn the hard way are:
- Step-back and re-think when you feel things are not going as per your plan.
- Patience is the key to conquer anything. Never rush while taking an important life-changing decision.
- Breathe in and breathe out 5 times when you think of giving up. It helps you to regain your composure when everything seems lost.
- It’s futile to kill yourself or beat yourself up for anyone in this world. Be it your boss or boyfriend or girlfriend… none. You are more important than you think of yourself.
- If you don’t take charge of your dreams, someone else will come and hire you to work for their dreams.
- Always have one side-hustle. You never know when it will come to your rescue.
- Unfuck yourself regularly by distancing from negative people.
- You are the architect of your life. Nobody can babysit and shape it up for you.
- Stop living like the rest 99% of them. Raise the game and always aim 10 steps higher than you can climb.
- Follow your heart always.
What lessons did life teach you? Please comment below. Would love to read each of them.