Well here is an interesting answer that I found on Quora for the same question.
While I completely agree with most of the points said by Mr.Asim Qureshi, here are some additional things I would like to list it out:
Some of the commonly underestimated things in life according to me are:
- A person whose soul is set on fire and mind is filled with an idea.
- A person deprived of his/her true rights.
- A mother who has nothing to lose except her child.
- A girl who has been called ugly throughout her life.
- A person who has nothing to lose in life